Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am feeling the need.

The need for, well traveling!

It is time to start thinking about my next travel adventure. This one will be another 2-3 month excursion to a new continent full of new experiences.

Topping the list is South America. Seattle winter stinks, so why not go where the summer is, right?
I feel that my Asia trip was a bit ambitious. I flew a lot, often on a plane every few days. I think I want to do this one more slowly. Perhaps a bit more deliberately. Fewer cities for longer time.

I like discovering places I like. That means I want to return to them. I found that if I only had 3 nights in a city, I would never go to the same place twice and this time I think I want to stay longer so I may make a few stops to my favorite places.

Any suggestions out there?

1. Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Santiago. 2 weeks each.
2. Lima (incl. Cusco/Machu Picchu), Santiago, Rio

OK, I just spent the last half hour on Google Earth. There is just too much to do!

Suggestions welcome!
Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I travel just to be with family. I have no need to travel. my need is to be with family. So you are think south america ... how about looking up Fer. If you do let me know for I would like to re establish a connection.